Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Break My ♥ for What Breaks Yours

A friend wrote this about a young man who decided life was not worth living anymore.

"I remember...When you would sit there and try to help me memorize my lines..♥ When you would text me and tell me not to forget ♥ When i would be sitting by myself and you would be the first one to be there to talk to me ♥ When we would talk about life ♥ When you would bring me up when i was down♥ when i would run over to you saying i want a picture of your handsome face ♥ when you told me not to let the little things get to me ♥ Your voice ♥ The way you would smile when you sang a funny song.. How you were all around a sweet person and so kind. ♥ I remember telling you i love you and you would respond♥ I remember you ♥ and i always will..Your in my heart Zac, i hope one day we meet again ♥ Rest In Peace♥"

So much to live for.  Oh, the deception.  My heart breaks.



1 comment:

  1. To whoever wrote this,

    My sister in law, Kat Cowell, showed me this. please ask them to post it at this link,

    http://www.woodfuneralhome.com/sitemaker/sites/WoodFu2/obit.cgi?user=519831McGary

    in the guestbook. It would mean so much to his mom and dad and sister.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete